Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ugly

The title says it all about last night. McCann looked like he was drugged and Chipper seems to have given up on life. The umps didn't help much as quite a few pitches that would have been strikes in ANY other park were called balls. I remember one pitch in particular (a slider I think) was almost right down the middle on TV and on pitch track but was called a ball. I think I actually threw the clicker at the TV, judging by the remote shaped crater in the wall next to the entertainment center (hey, it's a 42" Flat, I ain't hitting the sucker).

Out of all that the good news is that we get Wolf tomorrow. He is hittable and the Bravos better break out of this funk, especially McCann. If we see something like last night from him again Bobby might begin to listen to Salty.

Braves 2, Dodgers 8
W: J. Beimel (2-1)
L: J. Smoltz (9-5)

HR: M Kemp (3, 6th inning off J Smoltz 1 on)

No comments: